give us your Comments, Suggestions, Feedback
page about Gujarati Typing
ઈન્સ્ટોલેશન કરવા માટેની સૂચનાઓ . ગુજરાતીમાં!!!!
How to invest in
Typing Gujarati or Hindi on your
Computer .....page 4
- Again go to Control Panel and open Regional and Language Options.
- Click the same Languages tab
- Now click Details under "Text Services and Input Languages".
- A new dialogue box named "Text Services and Input Languages"
- Click Add under "Installed Services", and then choose the the
language you want to add (in you case "Gujarati" and the keyboard
layout ( in your case "Gujarati Indic IME 1') you want to use
for that language.
- On the same page, click the Language Bar under "Preferences"
and check mark the box to "show the language bar on the desktop"
and click ok to close the box.
- On the same page, click "advanced" tab on the top which wold
open another box. Make sure that check box against "extend advanced
text services to all programs" is checked.
- Close everything.
Follow the RED and Green ARROW
to set up language options for easy Gujarati and Hindi experience
as shown ibelow:
Click here to go to Final step
on Online Tutorial for Typing Gujarati/Hindi on your desktop.