Typing Gujarati or Hindi on your Computer .....page 4
- Again go to Control Panel and open Regional and Language Options.
- Click the same Languages tab
- Now click Details under "Text Services and Input Languages".
- A new dialogue box named "Text Services and Input Languages" would open.
- Click Add under "Installed Services", and then choose the the language you want to add (in you case "Gujarati" and the keyboard layout ( in your case "Gujarati Indic IME 1') you want to use for that language.
- On the same page, click the Language Bar under "Preferences" and check mark the box to "show the language bar on the desktop" and click ok to close the box.
- On the same page, click "advanced" tab on the top which wold open another box. Make sure that check box against "extend advanced text services to all programs" is checked.
- Close everything.
Follow the RED and Green ARROW to set up language options for easy Gujarati and Hindi experience as shown ibelow:
Click here to go to Final step on Online Tutorial for Typing Gujarati/Hindi on your desktop.